Southern Man

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings!

Remember why this blog got started?

Southern Man cannot believe, a mere two years and change after his life was turned completely upside-down by divorce, how blessed his life is. He's in the middle of a terrific long weekend with all three kids. Both parents are doing well and he sees them on a regular basis. He has a wonderful girlfriend. The few bumps in the road - mostly job-related, with a little trepidation about the general state of the economy in case that job goes away - are small potatoes compared to all of the good things that are happening in his life. Yep, Southern Man has lots to be thankful for. Lord, I pray that I would always remember the many blessing You have bestowed upon me and my family and that I will always keep You first and foremost in my life. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home