Southern Man

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Daughter Weekend Day 4

A morning spent lazing around the apartment (less a couple of hours when Southern Man slipped off to his Sunday School class), lunch at one of our favorite Chinese buffets, and then to the airport to send her back to her mother.

Photo credit - a fellow traveler

After seeing her onto the plane Southern Man swung by the office to do a little work and headed home and is now gathering a few items to take out to The Land where he will probably mess around until evening and spend the night in the trailer. Tomorrow will be a busy day at work; on Tuesday a bunch of us are off to New York City for the World Business Forum!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your trip to NY is profitable. Great to travel on the college's nickle, isn't it?
I just found out that my essay was accepted at an ACM programming languages conference (called SPLASH) at Portland, Oregon the week of the 23rd. I'm psyched! I will be late applying for faculty development funds, so I hope to get at least some of it reimbursed.

Girl Programmer

 
At Monday, October 03, 2011, Blogger Southern Man said...

I hope you put up a post about that paper on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home