Southern Man

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Teen Daughter Can Sing!

Teen Daughter The Younger's singing voice has deepened and matured and she has blossomed into something of a youthful version of Christina Aguilera. In particular she loves to sing the songs from the movie Burlesque, which is just what she did all the way up to the rendezvous with her mother today. So in honor of TDY here are a few songs that she particularly enjoys singing.


Show Me How You Burlesque


Express


Tough Lover


Something's Got A Hold On Me

Why, yes, I do let her sing these songs. And she does sound like Christina Aguilera. At least in her Dad's possibly biased opinion!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 02, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....just don't let her sing candyman. Loved the song until a friedn told me to acually listen to the words...YIKES! Boy was I an idiot with a capitol I. Should record her and play it here. I'd listen in :-)

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2013, Blogger Southern Man said...

Yeah, a girl I dated for a while and her teen daughters used to dance and sing to Souja Boy's "Crank" and I would just laugh at them, knowing that they had no idea what "superman that ho" meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home