Southern Man

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Return of the Ferret

Yes, blogging continues to be light...and again, not because nothing is happening. You would not believe all the stuff that is happening. Today, for instance...never mind.

But Southern Man was in his kitchen this evening fixing his dinner and recovering from the trauma of the day and around the corner came a familiar intruder. Yes, the ferret is back!

The camera batteries were dead so Southern Man didn't get a pic, but when he returned the wandering critter to the neighbors they revealed that they were moving at the end of December and did Southern Man's daughter want a ferret complete with all the trimmings? So Southern Man is eagerly awaiting his daughter's answer. Although he does suspect that his ex will have something to say about it as well.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 21, 2007, Blogger Blaesi said...

I did what you said but it did not work. I think I need to add a page element before I do what you said. How do I do that?

Do you have AIM so we can talk back and forth? My username is Nightmare Sasuke. If not, e-mail? My e-mail address if enarchay@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home